1. Introduction: Stream India respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. As part of our commitment to copyright protection, we have implemented a policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
2. Reporting Copyright Infringement: If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on the Stream India website, please notify us by sending a written notification (“DMCA Notice”) to our designated copyright agent. Your DMCA Notice must include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3. Counter-Notification: If you believe that material you posted on the website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification (“DMCA Counter-Notice”) to our designated copyright agent. Your DMCA Counter-Notice must include the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Stream India may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA Notice or an agent of such person.
4. Contact Information: DMCA Notices and Counter-Notices should be sent to our designated copyright agent at the following address:
5. Repeat Infringers: Stream India reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
6. Changes to DMCA Policy: Stream India reserves the right to modify or update this DMCA Policy at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review this policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the website after any modifications indicates your acceptance of the updated policy.
7. Legal Advice: Please note that nothing in this DMCA Policy should be construed as legal advice. If you have any questions or concerns about copyright infringement, we recommend seeking independent legal advice.